Last Updated: May/19/2020
- We do not sell any personal information to a third party.
- You do not have to give us personal information merely to visit our site.
- We only collect detailed information about you like your name, email address, telephone number etc. when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us.
- You IP address is automatically collected when you visit any page on our website.
- Passwords and other detail information is stored in multilayer protected files.
- We employ SSL certificates that provide a secure https: page to encrypt any data that you provide us including financial transactions or personal information.
- We periodically send promotional emails or SMS text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or mobile phone number which you have provided. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected] or submitting an online support case located on the contact us page and informing us of this decision.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and we sometimes perform analyses of behaviour in order to measure user or client interest in the various areas of our site. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form or as may be required by law.
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
In general, the third-party providers used by Anchor Fabrics will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or Anchor Fabrics. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in the United States and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in Canada, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under Canadian laws and legislation.
PaymentIf you choose to place an order on our website and allow our payment gateway to complete your purchase, then our merchant stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover and Paypal. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not necessarily identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
If you use an online form, information you provide may be retained so that information about changes, upgrades, etc. may be provided where appropriate.
Questions and Contact Information